My mom turned 50 March 21st and to celebrate we gave her a surprise birthday party. It's really hard to keep a surprise from her, but all in all I think she had a good time with family and friends. We decided to keep the theme upbeat for her and have everyone come in Hawaiian attire and mom got to be a princess for the evening. As a birthday gift, Andy and I let her know that she will get to be present for the birth of her first grandchild. We felt that she is a great support system for us both and soon for baby Vessel. We love you mom and Happy Birthday Grandma Gross.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Happy 50th Birthday Grandma
My mom turned 50 March 21st and to celebrate we gave her a surprise birthday party. It's really hard to keep a surprise from her, but all in all I think she had a good time with family and friends. We decided to keep the theme upbeat for her and have everyone come in Hawaiian attire and mom got to be a princess for the evening. As a birthday gift, Andy and I let her know that she will get to be present for the birth of her first grandchild. We felt that she is a great support system for us both and soon for baby Vessel. We love you mom and Happy Birthday Grandma Gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment